Showing 1–15 of 181 results
- Battery, Hardware Parts
9V battery- Hi Watt Battery(HW) With Teflon Battery Clip Connector – 1Pcs-41%Battery, Hardware Parts
9V battery- Hi Watt Battery(HW) With Teflon Battery Clip Connector – 1Pcs
SKU: 9V battery- Hi Watt Battery(HW) With Teflon Battery Clip Connector - 1Pcs
- 9V Hi-Watt Battery With Battery Clip
- This battery is a high capacity & low cost solution for many electronic devices.
- It is used with its specific battery snap, connector or clip.
- The battery clip can be used to power LEDs or other devices with a 9V battery.
- Potentiometer, Resistance
100K Dual Potentiometer -1 pc
This Panel Mount 100K Dual Log Potentiometer is a dual-ganged potentiometer that will satisfy all your stereo-signal needs. Instead of just one potentiometer, you actually get two separate pots, ‘ganged’ together. Turning the grippy shaft twists both standard logarithmic-taper 10Kohm potentiometers. It’s smooth and easy to turn, but not so loose that it will shift on its own.
Potentiometers, or “pots” to electronics enthusiasts, are differentiated by how quickly their resistance changes. In linear pots, the amount of resistance changes in a direct pattern. If you turn or slide it halfway, its resistance will be halfway between its minimum and maximum settings. That’s ideal for controlling lights or a fan, but not necessarily for audio controls. Volume controls have to cater to the human ear, which isn’t linear. Instead, logarithmic pots like this one increase their resistance on a curve. At the halfway point volume will still be moderate, but it will increase sharply as you keep turning up the volume. This corresponds to how the human ear hears. Using a log pot therefore gives the effect that a setting of full volume on the control sounds twice as loud as a setting of half volume. A linear pot used as a volume control would give large apparent changes in loudness at low volume settings, with little apparent change over the rest of the control´s range.
Unlike some of our other potentiometers, this one is not breadboard-friendly. The pins are about 0.2″ apart so it will fit into a breadboard, but the two rows are close together so you’d short the two halves. Thus, we suggest soldering wires to the pins as necessary, using these in a perf-board that doesn’t have the rows connected, or designing a custom PCB.
Once you’re done prototyping, you can drill a hole into your project box and mount the potentiometer using the included washer and hex nut.SKU: POT_100k_6
- Resistance, Trim Potentiometer
100kohm Variable Resistor – Trimpot (104)-1Pc
Trimpot is a high accuracy variable resistor and pcb mountable with 3 terminal pins. The voltage between the terminal varies as the trimpot is rotated.
The Variable resistors are used for variating voltage as per the need in a circuit. The outer two pins are connected to Vcc and 0V, and cetner pin outputs a variable volatge between 0v and Vcc as the rotary cermet is rotated.
- Track Resistance: 10k
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 5%
- Temperature Coefficient: ± 50ppm/°C
- Potentiometer Mounting: Through Hole
- Adjustment Type: Top
- Contact Resistance Variation +: 1%
- Full Power Rating Temperature: 85°C
- Lead Diameter: 0.5mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Resistance: 10k
- Resistor Element Material: Variable Rotary Trimmer
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.SKU: POT_104
Showing 1–15 of 181 results