No products in the cart.
- Optocoupler isolation
- Good in safety. In power system and high voltage system, the lower current can control the higher one, able to control various appliances and other equipment with high-current current.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Indication LEDs for Relay output status.
- With a normally-open (NO) and a normally-close (NC) contact.
- Number of Relays: 2
- Control signal: TTL level
- Rated load: 7A/250VAC; 10A/125VAC; 10A/28VDC;
- Contact action time: 10ms/5ms
- Current: 15-20mA per channel
Features of ADXL335:
- 3-axis sensing.
- Small, low profile package.
- 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm LFCSP.
- Low power : 350 μA (typical).
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 3.6 V.
- 10,000 g shock survival.
- Excellent temperature stability.
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis.
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant.
- Based on w5100 ethernet controller
- Supports all major arduino board
- Supported directly by arduino libraries
- Micro sd card can be used with this shield
- Great product for IOT beginner or student
- Wi-Fi direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP or IP protocol stack
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- USB TO TTL
- Arduino programmable
- The item is imported
- CAN CONTROL DC GEARED MOTOR
- CAN BE EASILY INTERFACED WITH MICRO-CONTROLLER USING HEADER PINS
- COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc – Can provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V.
- With Terminal Blocks for connecting motors & power supply and Berg Sticks for control signals from microcontroller
- Can control 2 DC Motors, their direction using control lines and their speed using PWM.
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266,CP2102 chip, Built-in Micro-USB,with flash and reset switches
- ESP8266 has IO pin leads directly download without resetting
- USB: Micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Voltage rating – 5v
- Dimension – 3
- Blue blacklight
- Interface – male header pin
LCD 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display For 8051,AVR,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
- A 16×2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines.
- In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix.JHD162A
- Black text on green background
- Connection port is 0.1″ pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up
- Photosensitive Array: 640 x 480
- IO voltage 2.5V to 3.0V ( internal LDO to core supplies ) the power operation 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleeping Mode: <20 uA
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C
- Current: 13-26mA or DC 3.3V
- Idle Current: 10-13mA or DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current: <80uA
- Peak Current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported Card Types: Mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare ultralight, mifare Pro, mifare desfire product
- Physical Characteristics, Dimensions: 40mm — 60mm
DS1307 I2C real time clock chip (RTC) 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM memory Using LIR2032 rechargeable lithium battery and charging circuit with DS1307 with battery backup can not solve the problem of literacy . Fully charged, can provide DS1307 timing 1 year. Compact design , 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm Leads to the DS1307 clock pin provides the clock signal for the microcontroller
- Compatible with arduino, raspberry pi, arm, avr, pic, 8051, etc
- Best suited for gsm based microcontroller projects (better than sim300 and other gsm modems)
- Option for connecting mic and speaker directly to gsm modem for calls (line in also available)
- Supports communication through rs232 with db9 connector, ttl pins and i2c pins^call sms gprs facility – mic input, line input and speaker output pins^