No products in the cart.
- BC547 is an NPN bi-polar junction transistor. A transistor, stands for transfer of resistance, is commonly used to amplify current. A small current at its base controls a larger current at collector & emitter terminals.BC547 is mainly used for amplification and switching purposes. It has a maximum current gain of 800. Its equivalent transistors are BC548 and BC549.
BC548 is general purpose silicon, NPN, bipolar junction transistor. It is used for amplification and switching purposes. The current gain may vary between 110 and 800. The maximum DC current gain is 800.Its equivalent transistors are 2N3904 and 2SC1815. These equivalent transistors however have different lead assignments. The variants of BC548 are 548A, 548B and 548C which vary in range of current gain and other characteristics.
- TSOP module has an inbuilt control circuit for amplifying the coded pulses from the IR transmitter. A signal is generated when PIN photodiode receives the signals. This input signal is received by an automatic gain control (AGC). For a range of inputs, the output is fed back to AGC in order to adjust the gain to a suitable level. The signal from AGC is passed to a band pass filter to filter undesired frequencies. After this, the signal goes to a demodulator and this demodulated output drives an npn transistor. The collector output of the transistor is obtained at pin 3 of TSOP module.Members of TSOP17xx series are sensitive to different centre frequencies of the IR spectrum. For example TSOP1738 is sensitive to 38 kHz whereas TSOP1740 to 40 kHz centre frequency.
Features and Specification
- Medium power NPN transistor
- Collector-Emitter voltage: 50V
- Collector-Base voltage: 60V
- Emitter-Base voltage: 5.0V
- 0.5A of Collector Current
- Collector to Emitter Saturation voltage: 0.6V
- Base to Emitter Saturation voltage: 1.3V
- DC Current gain: 100-300 hfe
- Output Capacitance: 20pf
- Operating and Storage Temperature: -65℃ to 200℃
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 60V
- Collector current (Ic) is 5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 65W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 4V at 5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 1000
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C
- Collector emitter voltage (Vce) of 100V
- Continuous collector current (Ic) of 10A
- Power dissipation of 125W
- Operating junction temperature range from -65°C to 150°C
- Collector emitter saturation voltage of 2V at Ic=5A
- DC current gain of 500 at Ic=10A
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
- Photodetector and preamplifier circuit in the same casing.
- Receives and amplifies the infrared signal without any external component.
- 5 V output on idle (active at level 0).
- 38 kHz integrated oscillator.
- High sensitivity.
- High level of immunity to ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electrical field interference.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Applications: infrared remote control.
Supply: 5 V
Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.0 mA
Min. Ee irradiation: 0.35 mW/m2 typ.
Angle of detection: 90
Temperature range: -25 C to +85 C