No products in the cart.
■ Fast Read Access Times: 120/150 ns
■ Low Power CMOS Dissipation:
–Active: 50 mA Max.
–Standby: 200 µA Max.
■ Simple Write Operation:
–On-Chip Address and Data Latches
–Self-Timed Write Cycle with Auto-Clear
■ Fast Write Cycle Time:
■ CMOS and TTL Compatible I/O
■ Automatic Page Write Operation:
–1 to 128 Bytes in 5ms
–Page Load Timer
■ End of Write Detection:
■ Hardware and Software Write Protection
■ 100,000 Program/Erase Cycles
■ 100 Year Data Retention
■ Commercial, Industrial and Automotive
The 74HC4051; 74HCT4051 is a single-pole octal-throw analog switch (SP8T) suitable
for use in analog or digital 8:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer applications. The switch features
three digital select inputs (S0, S1 and S2), eight independent inputs/outputs (Yn), a
common input/output (Z) and a digital enable input (E). When E is HIGH, the switches
are turned off. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting
resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- CMOS and TTL compatible inputs and outputs
- 40mA active current
- Automatic page write operation
- Single 5V supply
- Hardware and software data protection
- JEDEC approved byte wide pin-out
- Maximum page write cycle time of 10ms (standard)
- High reliability CMOS technology
- Page write operation from 1byte to 64byte
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
The high-performance Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts,serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- TSOP module has an inbuilt control circuit for amplifying the coded pulses from the IR transmitter. A signal is generated when PIN photodiode receives the signals. This input signal is received by an automatic gain control (AGC). For a range of inputs, the output is fed back to AGC in order to adjust the gain to a suitable level. The signal from AGC is passed to a band pass filter to filter undesired frequencies. After this, the signal goes to a demodulator and this demodulated output drives an npn transistor. The collector output of the transistor is obtained at pin 3 of TSOP module.Members of TSOP17xx series are sensitive to different centre frequencies of the IR spectrum. For example TSOP1738 is sensitive to 38 kHz whereas TSOP1740 to 40 kHz centre frequency.
This powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS FLASH-based 8-bit microcontroller packs Microchip’s powerful PIC® architecture into an 28-pin package and is upwards compatible with the PIC16C5X, PIC12CXXX and PIC16C7X devices. The PIC16F72 features 5 channels of 8-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter with 2 additional timers, capture/compare/PWM function and the synchronous serial port can be configured as either 3-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI™) or the 2-wire Inter-Integrated Circuit (I²C™) bus. All of these features make it ideal for more advanced level A/D applications in automotive, industrial, appliances and consumer applications.Additional Features
25mA sink/source per I/O, Capture/Compare
TP4056 – 1A – Lithium Battery charging Module – Micro USB
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- Photodetector and preamplifier circuit in the same casing.
- Receives and amplifies the infrared signal without any external component.
- 5 V output on idle (active at level 0).
- 38 kHz integrated oscillator.
- High sensitivity.
- High level of immunity to ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electrical field interference.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Applications: infrared remote control.
Supply: 5 V
Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.0 mA
Min. Ee irradiation: 0.35 mW/m2 typ.
Angle of detection: 90
Temperature range: -25 C to +85 C
- TTL, DTL, PMOS, or CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- Output Current to 500 mA
- Output Voltage to 50 V
- Plastic Package Case – 707