No products in the cart.
■ Fast Read Access Times: 120/150 ns
■ Low Power CMOS Dissipation:
–Active: 50 mA Max.
–Standby: 200 µA Max.
■ Simple Write Operation:
–On-Chip Address and Data Latches
–Self-Timed Write Cycle with Auto-Clear
■ Fast Write Cycle Time:
■ CMOS and TTL Compatible I/O
■ Automatic Page Write Operation:
–1 to 128 Bytes in 5ms
–Page Load Timer
■ End of Write Detection:
■ Hardware and Software Write Protection
■ 100,000 Program/Erase Cycles
■ 100 Year Data Retention
■ Commercial, Industrial and Automotive
8255-82C55 Programmable Peripheral Interface IC
The 8255A is a general purpose programmable I/O device designed to transfer the data from I/O to interrupt I/O under certain conditions as required. It can be used with almost any microprocessor.
82C55 is a very old and obsolete 40 pin DIP IC. If you require in bulk please give us a call or e-mail us your requirement and we will try to procure it for you.
- CMOS and TTL compatible inputs and outputs
- 40mA active current
- Automatic page write operation
- Single 5V supply
- Hardware and software data protection
- JEDEC approved byte wide pin-out
- Maximum page write cycle time of 10ms (standard)
- High reliability CMOS technology
- Page write operation from 1byte to 64byte
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C