No products in the cart.
- Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
- USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
- Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
- HDMI: 1 x full size
- Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc
- POE enabled
- The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications
- The sensor has a native resolution of 5 megapixel and has a fixed focus lens onboard
- The camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video
- Broadcom BCM2835 1GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)