No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LCD 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display For 8051,AVR,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
- A 16×2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines.
- In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix.JHD162A
- Black text on green background
- Connection port is 0.1″ pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen is an electronic display module and find a wide range of applications. A 16×2 LCD display is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. These modules are preferred over seven segments and other multi segment LEDs. The reasons being: LCDs are economical; easily programmable; have no limitation of displaying special & even custom characters (unlike in seven segments), animations and so on.