No products in the cart.
This Is Another Great Iic/I2C/Twi/Spi Serial Interface
As The Pin Resources Of Arduino Controller Is Limited, Your Project May Be Not Able To Use Normal Lcd Shield After Connected With A Certain Quantity Of Sensors Or Sd Card
I2C Address: 0X20~0X27 (The Original Address Is 0X27,You Can Change It Yourself) Supply Voltage: 5V
The Backlight And Contrast Is Adjusted By Potentiometer
Come With 2 Iic Interface, Which Can Be Connected By Dupont Line Or Iic Dedicated Cable
- Voltage rating – 5v
- Dimension – 3
- Blue blacklight
- Interface – male header pin
LCD 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display For 8051,AVR,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
- A 16×2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines.
- In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix.JHD162A
- Black text on green background
- Connection port is 0.1″ pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up
- This 5 inch HDMI TFT LCD touch screen is special designed for Raspberry Pi. Note : Raspberry Pi not included.
- Power: 5V Power via GPIO from Raspberry pi Display Type: 5 inch TFT LCD Resolution: 800×480 Touchscreen: SPI Via Raspberry pi Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 7mm Weight without package: 125g Weight with package: 145g
- 800×480 resolution(HD), support for touch control Compatible and can be plugged directly into any version of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable.) User Manual provided, the official Raspberry Pi drive available Support any Raspberry Pi Image, Ubuntu, LinuxMint, Win 10 IOT and any more Universal HDMI display is not limited to raspberry pi (with resolution requirements) When only use for display only, does not occupy any I/O
- Package includes: 1 x 5inch HDMI LCD module 1 x HDMI connector 1 x Touch pen 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)